Work experience at ICCI:
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia – Perth (inc.) regularly offers to university Italian’s students or recently graduated people the possibility to undertake a 6 month work experience with ICCI or an Australian Industry.
Information for general applicants
Everyone undertakes a work experience with ICCI needs to satisfy the following pre-requisite:
- Reliability and high level of commitment
- Flexibility to deal with a range of different assignments
- Willingness to helping in the daily office duties
Essential Working skills:
- High level of PC proficiency
- of Italian language: Perfect knowledge (written and spoken)
- English language Good / Perfect knoledge (written and spoken)
- Self starter
- Well organised
- Good communication
- Attention to the details
Documents to be lodged:
- Cover letter explaining how your skill match all the ICCI’s requirements above and why you want to undertake a work experience with us
- Curriculum vitae (resume) with photo including a complete description of the studies undertaken
If you are interested in applying, please forward all the documents required to the email address email@example.com.
When a position becomes available we analyse the collected CVs and we create a short list. Preference is given to the candidates that satisfy the following requirements:
- University degree
- Already in Australia / Perth or available to relocate at their own expenses
- Good English skills – IELTS test or similar
- Previous experiences inside the Italian Chamber of Commerce international network and / or in events organisation are considered favourably.
All the candidates that have been short-listed are contacted via email to confirm their availability. The final selection is made through personal interviews, in person or on the phone.
These positions do not involve any form of retribution, neither in form of wage nor as travel and accommodation allowances and do not insure any form of future employment.
NB: all applications are stored in ICCI applicant database for 12 months from reception and the applicant could be contacted at any time during this period. If a candidate wishes to be retained for a longer period need to re-apply after 12 months from the first application submitting all the required documents (up-dated versions).