The Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Australia – Perth Inc. (ICCI) proudly announces the participation to the Peth Royal Show, 23-30 September 2017 at the Claremont Showground.
ICCI brings to life Expo Italia, an area dedicated to Italian excellence located inside the Jim Webster pavilion right in front of the main entrance of the Show, and next to the popular Shopping and Lifestyle pavilion. Expo Italia welcomes up to 18 exhibitors, with this year focus on Italian food and wine, and the aim to expand every year onwards.
From its first edition back in 1834, the Perth Royal Show has been expanding its presence and patronage to become regarded as WA’s largest annual community event. Each year the Perth Royal Show has up to 400,000 visitors entering the Claremont Showground over the eight days.
The Perth Royal Show in numbers:
- Up to 50,000 visitors per day
- 2016 gate entries increased by 24% on those in 2015
- 530 local and national exhibitors in 2016
- 93,438 Facebook likes
- 3,841 Twitter followers
- 2,436 Instagram followers
- 70,789 YouTube views
Expo Italia represents a great opportunity to participate in the Perth Royal Show under the Italian flag, and pursue these objectives:
- Promoting your brand and products in front of local, rural and interstate visitors
- Selling your products on the day, taking retail and trade orders
- Building your database of potential customers, developing a personal and direct relationship with them
- Educating public about your products, increasing awareness and market share
- Connecting with other businesses and creating a strong and collaborative network
- Getting exposure through the Expo Italia and Perth Royal Show promotion
Applications are open for 18 outstanding businesses to join us in the showcase of the year