interested in moving to WA, starting a business or investing in WA. In addition the booklet contains information about ICCI activities and Services and
contacts for Australian Companies interested in making business in Italy.
If you are interested in receiving our publication, please contact our office on 92714200 or email@example.com.
Example of Contents: general information of the geography and economy of Australia and WA, emergency numbers, hospitals, transports, rent a car, business opening hours, post offices, utilities, useful government internet sites, Births-Deaths & Marriages, Courts, Justice of peace and certifiedcopies, places to visit in Perth and WA, Universities, IELTS Job hunting, migrating in Australia and Visa, Italian Consulate, International andAustralian Licence, Medicare service, road safety, trip planning, importing personal items, NAATI certified translations, etc.
Format: 105x210mm – Glossy Cover + 64 pages(approx), written in Italian & English
Publication & Periodicity: the 1st edition of the booklet will be printed in 5,000 copies and distributed in January 2012 and updated every 2 years.
Distribution: the publication will be distributed with different modalities, ensuring a high coverage of key personalities in businesses and reaching Italian citizens just arrived in WA.
– Mailed to all ICCI members together with the membership card
– Mailed to a selection of businesses and personalities of the Italian-Australian network in WA belonging to our VIP database
– Used as promotional brochure at all the events organised by our Chamber
– Given to all guests of the major WA “Italian” meetings, conferences, festivals during the year
– Distributed to all the visitors of the office who include many Italian businessmen and managers, just relocated
– Distributed in multiple copies to all the ICCI members on our “Business Directory” and all the Ospitalita’ Italiana certified Italian Restaurants for further distribution.